Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got  bad news from docter >

Got bad news from docter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got bad news from docter

Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 PM

Default RE: Got bad news from docter

Sorry to hear that.....But keep your head up.....i found out that everyone in my family, except dad, has a gentic heart disease that restricts what we do....but there are always ways to make it work....just dont give up on the sport you love!!

Just thank god you can still be out there and he will help you find a way!

Pines

P.s. The season after being dignosed i shot the biggest but i have taken, all on a prayer!
Old 04-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there. I have the similar problem. In 2001 after years of back pain, an MRI showed that problem in one of my discs. Not only was the pain in my back, but my testicles and all the way down my legs. It was HELL. Everyones situation is different, but I do therapy TWICEa day and it has brought some releif. I'm only 39 and have a hard time with the pain getting out of bed most mornings. I'm typing this with some pain right now, but I'm almost used to living with the pain unless it really flares up. It's tough not being able to keep up with my 8 and 9 year old kids. My Dad at this age was running circles around me! Hopefully you can get going on some therapy and you can still do the things you enjoy. Stay strong!!
Old 04-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

good luck in fighting it, I hope you get to go back in the woods...
Old 04-01-2006, 10:45 AM

Hi Gang, just wanted to say thank-you for all the advice and well wishes. I really don't know what to expect as far as treatment yet , I don't go back to the doc untill this friday . This really stinks because I paid for a bear hunting trip for my son and me!! Also dosen't help the archery business we are tring to get off the ground! Enough about that , I just want to say thanks again to all of you and I'll keep ya's posted! Joe...
Old 04-01-2006, 03:10 PM

i hope the best for you partner!