HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?
Old 03-27-2006, 11:18 AM
MilDotMaster

Default RE: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

I like Gibblets posts about strings and hearing him talk about how I would “flip out” on back tension. His posts are always short and to the point, thus making them funny to me. I think one of my favorites was when I typed a long 3-page thread and then all Gibblet had to say was… “I wish I found myself that interesting”. I had to laugh; it was a good dig.

I like Greg/MO posts about arrow fletching and cresting. He always has great pictures to get his point across. Plus he just seems to be a all around nice guy. I wish I was more like that.

I like Arthur’s posts even though we have completely opposite views about gear and hunting techniques. I like his posts because they are very detailed, well thought out, logical, have heart, plus he shows complete confidence/courage in what he believes in. I only wish he was into the techy side of archery…his posts would then be the best of the best for me.[:@]

I like Lens posts about arrows and characteristics of them during flight. The details behind the scenes in what I find interesting. I like how Len gets all worked up over member personalities, leaves for a few weeks and then returns when he re-gathers his composure. [>:]

Lady Forge posts seem to have a wealth of knowledge waiting to come out. I think when she learns to let it all “fly”, we will learn allot. She is holding out on us for sure. I think her experience, contacts/resources will bring allot of benefits to this forum.

I like all the other members who post to tell me not to worry about the details and to just go shoot my bow. YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!! These people motivate me to search and dig deeper for more knowledge and wisdom of this sport; they also remind me of how different we each are, and the benefits of such an environment.