Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t >

GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t

Old 03-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer

ORIGINAL: mexhuntr

Is cause of that guy 121553 he told me I don't like u one bit and you're ugly , so I assume he is a she FEMALE.

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: 121553

I don't like you one bit and your ugly too.
Nice job though.

Bobby
[/blockquote]

so I think he's a she, cause I didn't want to callhim or she G A Y well thats the point.
Geez, Some people sure do have thin skin.
Mex, I was just funnin with ya and no degrading was intended. Thats why I put a little happy face there. If I gave you the impression I insulted you than you have my sincere apology. I just thought you could see a little humor from someone whom may of been envious. Good Day.

Bobby
Old 03-13-2006, 12:38 PM

You know, I have killed alot of animals with a bow. A few of them were "Canned " hunts. I won the first one in a raffle, and went back twice more after that. At the time I lived in Pa., and that was the only way I could afford to hunt Boars. (hogs) It wasn't easy and ALOT of fun. Would I call thatreal hunting? Probably not, but nevertheless, I and my father (whom you better not DARE to say something bad about) made some great lifelong memories. You say that you are such an ethical hunter, well sir, an ethical hunter in my opinion is a good man. HOWEVER, a good man would never bash another hunter because he did not agree with his methods. When your opinions degrade or beliitle something someone is proud of, maybe you should keep your unsolicited opinions to you self righteous self.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BerwindaleBoy

You know, I have killed alot of animals with a bow. A few of them were "Canned " hunts. I won the first one in a raffle, and went back twice more after that. At the time I lived in Pa., and that was the only way I could afford to hunt Boars. (hogs) It wasn't easy and ALOT of fun. Would I call thatreal hunting? Probably not, but nevertheless, I and my father (whom you better not DARE to say something bad about) made some great lifelong memories. You say that you are such an ethical hunter, well sir, an ethical hunter in my opinion is a good man. HOWEVER, a good man would never bash another hunter because he did not agree with his methods. When your opinions degrade or beliitle something someone is proud of, maybe you should keep your unsolicited opinions to you self righteous self.
very well said....it's sad to see a thread like this turn into a bitchfit fight....Congratulations on your deer though guys. I feel bad for ya that this thread had to go sour.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:33 PM

Would I call thatreal hunting? Probably not
BerwindaleBoy, I can't speak for everyone here, but I agree with you 100%. All I asked, as a Hunter, was not to call shooting fenced in animals "hunting". I said clearly that I agreed with the man's right to do it, I just do not take lightly people degrading the sport I love. Just as you feel strongly that your Dad is a good man, I think of Hunting in much the same way, and do not want people to think that shooting fenced animals is hunting.

Enough said.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that is one hell of a deer, my dream deer. I couldnt even imagine seeing that thing walk towards me. Congrats on the other fine animals as well.

It upsets me that this thread has taken such a negative turn. Maybe i dont think the same way as most do, but quite honestly, i could care less how anyone kills an animal. Killing a true mature free ranging white tail is one of the harder things to do in the outdoors, my hat goes off to all who can do it. I think that this whole canned hunt thing has gotten out of control. Some of the high fenced ranches are tens of thousands of acres. Give me a break that the deer doesnt have a fair chance to elude you. Obviously small enclosures are different, but if someone chooses to go and kill an animal there, whats the big deal? The animals that are in those enclosures were bred to be in there, they arent wild animals, they are livestock, but who cares. If someone goes and does that, if they enjoy themselves, lets say congrats on the animal and leave it at that. Obviouslyhunting a small preserve isnt the same as a real hunt, butwho cares, to each their own. A person hunting in such a preserve doesnt hurt any of us in any way, lets all get off our moral high horses and all give it a rest. Sorry for the rant, and congrats on some great animals!
Old 03-13-2006, 07:23 PM

Ok Bobby, no problem I missunderstud , I just didn't get it that way but thanks for your explanation, and you too have a good day,

[blockquote]quote:

I don't like you one bit and your ugly too.
Nice job though.

Bobby
[/blockquote]

Geez, Some people sure do have thin skin.
Mex, I was just funnin with ya and no degrading was intended. Thats why I put a little happy face there. If I gave you the impression I insulted you than you have my sincere apology. I just thought you could see a little humor from someone whom may of been envious. Good Day.

Bobby
Old 03-13-2006, 07:32 PM

I never ever mentioned those words, and if you read all the posts complete maybe you'll understand what I was trying to explain.
And I love hunting, I never told anyone that I went to a farm etc....please check all the post
s
ORIGINAL: MA Jay

Mexhuntr,

Just as you have the right to post your pics and story, I have the right to post my opinion.

I personally take offense with you calling shooting fenced and farmed animals you "bought", HUNTING. I don't care how large the game farm was you purchased the right to slaughter some farm animals on was, you butchered animals for the meat hide and horns the same way my beef and leather are collected. I have no problem at all with the harvesting of animals for these means.... just please do not tie my passion for "hunting" to what you did. You bought and processed farm animals, and that is not hunting.

If you want praise, I'll give it to you. You bought some nice meat, leather and antlers. Some real nice sets there.

What you did not do, in any way shape or form, was "hunt" and harvest a trophy by any hunter's definition.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:38 PM

I don't know what you're talking about , and I've never bash anyone who did a post, but if I get a bash from someone ofcourse I will return it.
thanks

Old 03-13-2006, 07:46 PM

WO WO WO WAIT A SECOND MAjay I never told nothing about canned or fenced the ones that put those words on my tread where others , and 2 the doble droped t whitetail was hunted on the oppened areea(8000 acres )of the place I hunt, the others ofcourse where on a reserve or I don't know how to call it but is an extention of 6500 acres if that is called "canned or fenced " I don't know if you want to call it hunting or not But I really make the hunt ,I was not just waiting to someone to open a gate an make the shot, I stalked In those 6500 acres to get my unt done.
thanks
ORIGINAL: MA Jay

Would I call thatreal hunting? Probably not
BerwindaleBoy, I can't speak for everyone here, but I agree with you 100%. All I asked, as a Hunter, was not to call shooting fenced in animals "hunting". I said clearly that I agreed with the man's right to do it, I just do not take lightly people degrading the sport I love. Just as you feel strongly that your Dad is a good man, I think of Hunting in much the same way, and do not want people to think that shooting fenced animals is hunting.

Enough said.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:16 PM

Your words; I and my father (whom you better not DARE to say something bad about) By the way kid I'm not here to talk about anyone or anyone's parent on the site, I'm here to share, learn, have some fun, talk to interesting hunters.

Quick Reply: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.