HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t
Old 03-13-2006, 07:38 PM
mexhuntr

Default RE: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer

I don't know what you're talking about , and I've never bash anyone who did a post, but if I get a bash from someone ofcourse I will return it.
thanks
ORIGINAL: BerwindaleBoy

You know, I have killed alot of animals with a bow. A few of them were "Canned " hunts. I won the first one in a raffle, and went back twice more after that. At the time I lived in Pa., and that was the only way I could afford to hunt Boars. (hogs) It wasn't easy and ALOT of fun. Would I call thatreal hunting? Probably not, but nevertheless, I and my father (whom you better not DARE to say something bad about) made some great lifelong memories. You say that you are such an ethical hunter, well sir, an ethical hunter in my opinion is a good man. HOWEVER, a good man would never bash another hunter because he did not agree with his methods. When your opinions degrade or beliitle something someone is proud of, maybe you should keep your unsolicited opinions to you self righteous self.