Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whisker biskit

Old 02-22-2006, 04:24 PM

Default whisker biskit

i was lookin at buyin one.what do uall think bout them thanks
Old 02-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: whisker biskit

I've had one, they are okay.. Some here will love them and some will not... it's your choice. They are great for hunting. If you took a poll, it would probably be a 50/50 split... Get you one!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Typical Buck

I love mine!
do a search, there has been alot of threads about the biscuit.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

Ditto, SIDEWAYS. Great hunting rest.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:27 PM

i have one and i really like it to hunt with.i dont shoot competion so i cant tell you if its any good very that. it is a very simple rest not much can go wrong like some other rest . not that many moving parts. i shoot deer out to 30 yards and dont like shooting 30 if i dont have to and im haapy with it.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Site Bouncer

I use one and also like it very much. I have no issues with vane wear what so ever and it'svery accurate. I feel it's the best hunting rest on the market today. I have them on all of my bows and don't plan on changing any time soon.

That being said if you're looking to compete as well you may want toconsider a drop away or other type of rest. Not that the Whisker Biscuit can't do the job, I just feel there are other rests out there that are better suitedfor competitive shooting than it.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got to agree love mine.........
Old 02-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Fork Horn

the wisker is great id never switch killed an 8pt at 60 yds thisyear using mine. i shoot great with it but i shoot alot so i get alot of practice. the best all around rest i think but could probably be out shot durring compition shooting.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I HATE THEM! I've seen lots of problems with 'em. i.e. vanes/feathers/bad flight/tough tuning.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Fork Horn

ive converted everyone i hunt with to use them (8-12 people) all of us shoot great to at least 35 yds many dif types of bows and arrow set-ups. no problems just get it set where the rest should be. but i def recomend feathers just fall through the rest so smooth. i shot mine for over 1500 shots then replaced them just because i had the time. if i didnt have that on id go with the old TM hunter just because the drop aways are such a risk for something breaking or getting stuck and most flop the arrow around thats why everyone puts fleece tape all over the bow with them on.

Quick Reply: whisker biskit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.