Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nugent

Old 02-21-2006, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Nugent

He's been on theDonny Duesch show onMSNBC twice that
I've seen in the past month. Very interesting man,(Nuge, not douche)he articulates his POV very well on a broad range of subjects.I believe hewould be a great benefit to the state of Mich. as Gov. Unless your a tree hugging liberal weenie that is.
I'm not soldon the draft dodger rap either, haters will always paraphrase or use statements out of context for their own politicalgain.
Anyways, check the MSNBC show listings ,I'm sure he will be on again, very informative interviewand entertaining also.
My.02
Old 02-21-2006, 07:28 AM

But he's a guitarist, not a statesman, politician, or even a political science major!
Ronald Reagan and arnold Schwarzenegger were actors. I am not compareing them to ted nugent but you never know.

I like the nuge. I don't know how well he would do in office. How can he be any worse in office than the dishonest money sucking politicians we have now? I will tell you one thing, he will not be kissing anyones a$$.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:33 AM

he is supposed to be runnin for michigan governor..i'de vote for him if i lived their.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:57 AM

charlie you have a valid question. ted nugent has formed the TNUSA TED NUGENT UNITED SPORTSMEN OF AMERICA, also he has the TED NUGENT CAMO FOR KIDS which teaches outdorsmanship and archery and conservationism to young children, he also is a ranking member of the NRA he gives dozens of speaches each year on hunting and gun ownership. he lobbies congress for our rights as hunters and gun owners. every show he is on such as the donnie douch show he intelligently defends gun ownership and hunting.even when faced with gloria alred on the bill mahr show he intelligently defended hunting in a dignified manner. yes he openly admitted to being an adulterer in his younger days but admits he never has done drugs. and for all his claims not one person has ever disputed that. so do you want a person in office who admits they smoked dope and who later was an adulterer such as bill clinton. or a man who liked sex as a young man. adultery is wrong. he admits he was wrong and does not condone or commit any imoral acts. he openly praises God and thanks God for each animal he takes and before any meal you see him consume. thats what scares people he is honest. he tells it how it is no matter what. to think we have people on this sight who quote anti hunting animal rights activists just to put a stain on a fellow hunter just because he is a bit out there. we may not agree with all teds antics but do some back ground studies on your own i challenge you find substantiated proof of any wrong doings other than ones he has admitted too and place them for scruteny and lets see what happens. but they need be substantiated by a reputable source not PETA or any other clearly prejudiced media source. i hope i shed a little light on ted for you charlie p.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

TNUSA TED NUGENT UNITED SPORTSMEN OF AMERICA
What was it called originally, now it appears to be nothing but a self promotion platform.

he lobbies congress for our rights as hunters and gun owners
as far as I'm aware he spoke in front of Congress once.

yes he openly admitted to being an adulterer in his younger days but admits he never has done drugs.
What about the child he had while married to Shemane? That wasn't in his younger days. He never even went to see the kid payed the mother child support that a person making $20,000 a year would pay. The man has had two marriges break up because he couldn't keep his vows and has a child with another women while married to shemane. How old was his second wife15 or 16, makes me believe him when he stated no girl scouts are safe around him. Maybe he is of the same fiber of many of our current politicians.I know he was voted father of the year by his other son's school.

he admits he was wrong and does not condone or commit any imoral acts
As far as you know he still sleeping around.He has committed many immoral acts.

I actually liked Ted about 15 years ago, then I started visting his site where he can't make a point with out vulgarities.Where anyone that questions him is lableda troll or an anti and quickly banned.

I've talked with people that started the org with him that he totally screwed over.

Saw that his idea of hunting was shooting tame animals with their head stuck in a corn pile read many of the ignnt things he has said in public etc and formed a different opinion of him.

Sorry I don't need yo do a little back round on him I've been keeping an eye on him for about 15 years now.
he openly praises God and thanks God for each animal he takes and before any meal you see him consume.
I'm supposed to be impressed by that for what reason?
Old 02-21-2006, 09:15 AM

i stand on what i said and i understand and respect your points.the child as far as i know has never been proven to be his in a court of law(correct me if i am wrong). you make good points i do not agree with his common use of vulgarities. he has spoke before congress which is more than most other pro hunting and pro gun celebrities have done. one time is better than none. name any other hunting industry person who has done that. your stand is well understood your reasoning is valid . i have no problem with it because you are able to back your claims as usual. thanks charlie for your veiws i apreciate them as i always do. i dont agree but we dont have to.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:18 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I'll ask once more, can anyone provide a source for the draft dodging article. So far we have a link from the Animal Liberation Front and it was in a magazine in the 70's and everyone was talking about it. I can't come up with anything on Google. IMHO, as many liberals as there are out there that hate Ted, I would guess we would see this plastered all over the press if true. Someone would call him on it and to my knowledge he's only been called on it on hunting boards with no sources. I guess we'll find out when he runs for governor of MI, it will come out then if true. I understand if you don't like the guy, he's controversial, but if you are going to fling that kind of dirt at someone you should be prepared to back it up.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

Ted Nugent is the man, I would vote for him just because hes cool. hahaI think it would be fun just see how many people he would piss off when he got into office.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

It was originally published in Cream magazine. Their archives are not on the internet and I don't believe they still publish.

I know of the article because of discussions on the Bowsite.com. There used to be quite a few people that posted there that knew Ted personally.

That isn't why I formed my opinion of Ted. just found another link to the story.

If you go to Teds site and post a question about it the thread will proably last under five minutes. Same with any question about thechild support.

I guess we'll find out when he runs for governor of MI, it will come out then if true.
Proably will.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:37 AM

Minnesota elected a professional wrestler into office, I dont see why Michigan couldnt elect Ted. I think overall he is good for our sport. Asfor him being an adulterer and a draft dodger, sounds likes he meets the pre-qualifications for politicical office, with that kind of stuff on his resume he should be a clear choice for president. I say vote him in if nothing else it would be entertaining!!!!!

Quick Reply: Nugent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.