Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 maryland monster buck >

maryland monster buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

maryland monster buck

Old 02-16-2006, 05:00 PM

Default RE: maryland monster buck

ORIGINAL: tanktrunk

Madeline those are some nice bucks. Too bad some people just can't believe the truth. We have some really nice bucks here in Maryland and more of them all the time. Here is a live pic of one I actually harvested this year.hey that is a awlsome buck what county did you get him

Old 02-16-2006, 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

How high's the fence?
no fences here !!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Madeline I got him in Talbot county. I hunt on about 4000 acres in Talbot and Caroline counties and we kill some nice bucks every year. Usually 4 or 5 that will go between 130 and 150. This one goes 177 non typical gross. He was a hawg as he dressed out at 215 lbs. Check your email also as I sent you one earlier.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Madeline,looks like you have some awesome property to hunt,can I come hunt with you.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

awesome buck, Hey chase him across the cheasapeake and let mehave a go at him. lmao, hope you get a chance at him if hes still out there. good luck he didnt get that big from being stupid.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:12 PM
bigcountry

I have to admit, since moving to MD from WV/Ky, I have killed a nice buck every year. Seen some real trophies but never got the shot. I used to look down on doe shooters, its just the mentality I grew up with. But I am a believer. In Ky, I saw 30 does for every buck. Here in MD, I see about 4 does for every buck, and see many more.

Nice picts. Seems I need to do less sika deer hunting on the shore and go after some nice whitetails.

Old 02-16-2006, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: smokyghost

awesome buck, Hey chase him across the cheasapeake and let mehave a go at him. lmao, hope you get a chance at him if hes still out there. good luck he didnt get that big from being stupid.
hey you guys have enough monsters over there!!ha ha
Old 02-16-2006, 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I have to admit, since moving to MD from WV/Ky, I have killed a nice buck every year. Seen some real trophies but never got the shot. I used to look down on doe shooters, its just the mentality I grew up with. But I am a believer. In Ky, I saw 30 does for every buck. Here in MD, I see about 4 does for every buck, and see many more.

Nice picts. Seems I need to do less sika deer hunting on the shore and go after some nice whitetails.
i hunt in some other parts of the state and theres diffently a diffence in the deer herd on the shore and in southern maryland then other parts of the state.that is what i do is kill more does over the past 6 years then bucks 10 to 1. maryland hunters diffently need to kill more does!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:23 PM

Great looking deer, Madeline! Looks like you're going to have something to strive for this next season. And wow, TankTruck, that's a pretty unique deer!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:24 PM

to whom ever caught this big buck on camera there are some big bucks like that one at Pax River Naval Air Station...
Go to www.mattapanyrgc.com

Quick Reply: maryland monster buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.