Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 maryland monster buck >

maryland monster buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

maryland monster buck

Old 02-16-2006, 02:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: maryland monster buck

Good Buck
Old 02-16-2006, 05:31 AM

well i can a sure you these areREAL pictures of free ranaging deer.wouldnt waste my time or yours but thats your opion!!!!!!!!!!im new to these forums but if someone could fake pictures that good i would like to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

And where are the tines on the opposite side? Just happened to exactly match up? Just asking. Is there a logical explanation?

Heck, the G4 and 5 on the near side are leaving shadows in thin air!

Take a closer look, you can see all the tines. There are no G4's or G5's, its a main frame 4x4.

I don't think the trees are 15yds behind the deer either.

The shadows are there because the flash on the cuddeback is higher than the lens.

EDITED TO ADD:

Great looking buck Madeline! Welcome to the forums.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pictures of two impressive bucks--thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum Madeline.
I'm seriously thinking of getting myself a Cuddeback--but hanging in there waiting on the New 'IR' version to come out. Heard that this could be sometime in June of this year.
The trigger speed on the Cuddeback trail cameras are certainly better than the cameras I've tried. As can be seen, the camera triggers even before the buck come into the center of the shutter--on some of my cameras all I get the rear 'white flag' of the deer.
Thanks again for sharing your pictures, enjoy your camera--it's always a fine moment when the time comes to retrieve the picture--not knowing what you will see. What a thrill it must have been seeing those beauties!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for posting pics of a couple of great bucks. Dont let the "photoshop" police chase you off. They obviously dont have much experience with deer cams and arent used to seeing quality deer. Great pics and good luck chasing them next year.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet Deer! Looking at them makes my mouth water.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:40 AM

Hey Shadow Ace, I can appreciate your skepticism but that is not a doctored photo.Nobody would take the time to create shadows from twigs on the trunk exactly like the antlers do on the brush behind it.

Madeliene.... you are selling Cuddeback as the best game cam on the market with these awesomely clear images.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:04 PM

GREAT BUCK...........How is that cuddleback?
Old 02-16-2006, 01:32 PM

great deer

jw what trees are those behind the buck, they dident lose there green leaves yet or maybe in your state spring started allready? cause everythings still dead here
Old 02-16-2006, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

Heck, the G4 and 5 on the near side are leaving shadows in thin air!
That is messed up!

Quick Reply: maryland monster buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.