Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Extreme Cold Cam-Trackers >

Extreme Cold Cam-Trackers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Extreme Cold Cam-Trackers

Old 01-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Extreme Cold Cam-Trackers

I have hundreds of photos of deer with my game camera and I don't think I have one pic where the deer looks scared or alarmed. I have rolls and rolls of film that when developed will be the same 5 or 6 deer just milling around or feeding in a food plot in frot of the camera at night. The flash doesn't seem to bother them. I have been on the stand near my camera and seen deer walk by it in the dusky dark of the evening hunt and the deer never even look up. I don't think deer see light in the same way we do.

If you want to see an amazing buck and an awesome story get the Feb. issue of North American Whitetail!! There is picture after picture taken with a game camera of a HUGE non-typical buck that will score near 300 P&Y. I know you don't beleive me but go pick up a copy of the Feb. issue! I don't think it is on the news stands yet but it will be.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:40 PM

Default RE: Extreme Cold Cam-Trackers

North Jeff,

Thanks again, I can see you know the deer in your area quite well. Good luck in all your hunting endeavors. In my opinion there is nothing quite like an old whitetail buck. They are truely the ultimate survival machine!

IHW,
Shed