Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Still Out There

Old 01-24-2006, 12:41 PM

Default Still Out There

Last night I was looking out of the back door of my houseand saw 8 deer come out of my timber behind my house. 6 of these deer were bucks and 3 of the 6 had very nice racks. I couldn't hardly believe it, but 2 of these deer were actually fighting pretty good, because the rut has been over here for a while. I was watching these two very closely hoping maybe one would knock of their antlers doing this, but they didn't. Anyway, it is nice to see some nice bucks in my area that made it through deer season (Can't wait untill next season)!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 03:08 PM

Default RE: Still Out There

Nice.I hope you have the chance to harvest one.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice, possible a great season next year.

The first rut might be over however doe can come into estrous a 2nd and third time if not breed...might have had a hot doe nearby?????

Old 01-25-2006, 04:05 PM

Let em grow! LOL