Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ASAT dealers, I need help >

ASAT dealers, I need help

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT dealers, I need help

Old 01-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default ASAT dealers, I need help

I bought an ASAT 3-D leafy suit over the summer and after using it this past hunting season I have a couple problems. I've e-mailed ASAT twice to see what they could do for me but they have not responded. After using the suit only a month a pieceof the leafy material on the shirt came loose and eventually came all the way off. Now I'm not talking about a small piece, I'm talking about a whole strip from top to bottom. The second problem is that the black cord on the head cover came loose along with several of the white strands beneath it and it looks like its just a matter of time before they come loose. I always carry the suit to and from my tree so it couldn't have been damaged by walking through the woods. I really like the camo and the suit but I'm a little disappointed this happened after only a months use. I can't imagine this is a common occurence after all the good reviews on this forum. Maybe I just received a bad suit. I didn't want to have to post this, but after receiving no response from ASAT, this was the only thing I could think of to do. So I ask any ASAT dealers on this forum; should I just accept the fact that my suit has problems after only a month, or am I entitled to restitution? I'm including pictures. The missing piece on the shirt is on the left side of the picture.

Old 01-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ASAT dealers, I need help

I have had not problem with the seams on mine, but I too have already had problems with the black cord (string) behind the head piece... Mine has already begun to fray after two times through the washer... Like you other than that I am very happy with the suit. If everything is true we have read I am sure ASAT will make it right... Maybe give them a call and talk with an actual person.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

Question - did you order direct from ASAT? If not, did you order it from a site that offered it at less than what they sell them for on the ASAT site ($134.95). The reason I ask is that I've heard recently that someone bought a suit from a site that had them marked below that price and they were having problems with their suit in the same way. ASAT doesn't allow price undercutting and I'm wondering if there is a knock-off out there. I bought mine over a year ago and have washed it a lot - zero problems. Wondering too if ASAT has started using a different assembler/manufacture that isnot watching QC.
Old 01-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

I bought the suit directly from ASAT.
Old 01-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Email me at [email protected] and I will see what I can do for you.

Scott
Old 01-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

Bought my 3D Leafy ASAT suit two years ago. Really been through the ringer and it's still holding up strong. No problems with the cord on the head piece either. Sorry to hear about your problems...I think it is a rare incident and hopefully you'll get taken care of.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Snood Slapper

Question - did you order direct from ASAT? If not, did you order it from a site that offered it at less than what they sell them for on the ASAT site ($134.95). The reason I ask is that I've heard recently that someone bought a suit from a site that had them marked below that price and they were having problems with their suit in the same way. ASAT doesn't allow price undercutting and I'm wondering if there is a knock-off out there. I bought mine over a year ago and have washed it a lot - zero problems. Wondering too if ASAT has started using a different assembler/manufacture that isnot watching QC.
By the way I think you are referring to me as the one whom bought it cheaper... I spoke with Above-Timberline about it and they said that since they buy in bulk they get a better deal and are allowed to sell them cheaper it is not a knock-off, you can check it out yourself...

http://www.above-timberline.com/asat3d%20suit.htm
Old 01-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Yup....mine is two year old and doing fine.
Old 01-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: newguy23

ORIGINAL: Snood Slapper

By the way I think you are referring to me as the one whom bought it cheaper... I spoke with Above-Timberline about it and they said that since they buy in bulk they get a better deal and are allowed to sell them cheaper it is not a knock-off, you can check it out yourself...

http://www.above-timberline.com/asat3d%20suit.htm
Nope, not you - on another site. That may be completely true and possible, but do you think they would tell you "yeah, we're undercutting them and/or selling a knock off"? ASAT would be the one to ask - maybe you should check it out yourself with them. But if you're happy with what you got, does it really matter?
Old 01-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Did you email [email protected] ? Chuck is a personal friend of mine and I speak to him often.

Quick Reply: ASAT dealers, I need help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.