Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Did everyone hear about Primos? >

Did everyone hear about Primos?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Did everyone hear about Primos?

Old 01-07-2006, 07:16 AM

Default Did everyone hear about Primos?

Primos just signed a new contract with Bear archery. Bear will supplying the Primos staff with Bows for this coming year. Check it out. www.primos.com. Click where it says important announcement from primos calls.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Did everyone hear about Primos?

Huh,never expected that.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmm...I am mildly surprised at that. Of course lots of "odd" things go on behind the scenes in this industry. Primos is just one example. He has/had a signature bow with PSE and then switches to Mathews, and now apparently he will shoot Bear??... That is what you call spreadin' the wealth around...
Old 01-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess you can't really blame them it is there job and how they make a living. All bows are capable of taking game no matter what.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

so what happends to the pSE Primos STL bow?
Old 01-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

im not impressed with primos. there shows is one of the more boring to me. sounds like a bunch of gear slutz.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw that at the ATA show and was very suprised to say the least. Primos has been with PSE for a long time but hey, business is business.

EDIT - From what I saw/heard they signed a 10 year deal with Fred Bear archery so it looks like they'll be with them for awhile.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

Sure feel sorry for them, I owned a bear bow a couple of years ago. I kept it for about 2 months, that was long enough to figure out that it was the crappiest bow I had ever owned! I couldn't hit the same spot twice to save me. Pure JUNK in my opinion. I now proudly and very happily shoot a BOWTECH LIBERTY, and trying to convince my wife into letting me get a tribute.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Thing is the other part of the rumor is that they will not be shooting bear bows..per say,but AR bows which are owned by bear now...Something like that.

im not impressed with primos. there shows is one of the more boring to me. sounds like a bunch of gear slutz.
Primos boring?Hardly liquidorange.I must say that I can count on one hand...WELL..finger how many times I have heard that before....Then again you know what they say about opinions....[8D]
Old 01-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Spike

ditto....there's not much about primos' videos that are boring

Quick Reply: Did everyone hear about Primos?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.