Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!UPDATED BIGGER PIC >

Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!UPDATED BIGGER PIC

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!UPDATED BIGGER PIC

Old 01-05-2006, 08:05 AM

Default Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!UPDATED BIGGER PIC

Well it is not all that big but it is the biggest i have gotten on my trail cam. He came to the corn pile at 4:57 pm and left at about 5:45 pm. Shooting time here is 5:10 so i need to find out were he is coming from so i can get a crack at him. I showed my mom the pic and she asked my why i dont just go out and sit by the corn. She had no clue that was illegal. Here are the pictures, there are a cuple of different angles so let me know what you guys think of the score.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:06 AM

Default RE: Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!

more:

Old 01-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

What do you mean, "he aint that big"?....he's plenty "big" and I wouldn't pass him and to think, he's probably going to have another year on him.

My other question is, if hunting over bait is illegal in your state, yet your baiting, How close to the bait can you sit and still be lawful?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:15 AM

well i am not even going to go out there and try to hunt him this year, i have enough meat and i want to see him next year. Your also from PAthat is why it is big to you J/K J/K. But really this is not all that big for an Iowa buck.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

My other question is, if hunting over bait is illegal in your state, yet your baiting, How close to the bait can you sit and still be lawful?
I dont know for sure, i am not even going to hunt deer anymore this season so i dont have to worry about it. I think the "bait" has to be out of sight of the hunter from his tree or something like that.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:07 AM

Wow, that is definately a shooter. Nice G1's. Hopefully you can reap the rewards of passing on him this year, next year.

Old 01-05-2006, 09:20 AM

Great buck.Have you thought about moving your corn pile a little closer to the cam and maybe you can get some close ups for us to drool overBoy I'd love to see one like that here in NC...corn piles are legal here!
Old 01-05-2006, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Wolfpack

Great buck.Have you thought about moving your corn pile a little closer to the cam and maybe you can get some close ups for us to drool overBoy I'd love to see one like that here in NC...corn piles are legal here!
I never thought of that, next time i go out i will put the corn closer. These deer are going through 50 pounds of corn in 4 days. With a little help from these guys.

Old 01-05-2006, 09:25 AM

great lookin buck....you should put the corn closer to the camera to get a closer shot..
Old 01-05-2006, 09:32 AM

better picture, i blew it up a little bit.

Quick Reply: Trail cam picture BIG BUCK!!!!!UPDATED BIGGER PIC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.