Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 need help on new bow >

need help on new bow

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
bow tech (tomkat)
62.50%
reflex (grizzly)
12.50%
PSE (typhoon)
25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

need help on new bow

Old 11-21-2005, 12:39 AM

Default RE: need help on new bow

I didn't vote because I haven't shot any of the above mentioned bows. I just bought a Hoyt UltraMag this year and I love it. I had a price range and this one fit in it, was the best bow for the money I had and it's taken it's first buck!!! It was easy to get set up and I had it in the woods only a week after having it.....took my first bow deer and first buck ever with it after having it only 9 days....I guess you could say the Hoyt brought me some good luck too!
Old 11-21-2005, 05:58 AM

Default RE: need help on new bow

everybody saying trykon, switchback etc...... that is easy, we all know those are great bows. It is obvious with the bows listed that he is trying to hit a specific price point, probably under $500.