Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Redneck family in the mall >

Redneck family in the mall

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Redneck family in the mall

Old 11-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Redneck family in the mall

thats some funny stuff
Old 11-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Fork Horn

3 guys go golfing every sat morning. well 1 sat the 3rd guy was late. he finally arrives. the other 2 are like where ya been yur never late. o boy, i had to promise my wife id buy her a new diamond so i could play today. 1 of the others says yea i hear that. i promised my wife a new sports car so i could come. the last 1 says. if you 2 aren't a couple of sorry saps. i woke up. rold over and says to the wife! whats it gonna be? golf course or intercourse??? she looked at me,and says. its gonna be chilly,you better take a sweater!!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 11:53 AM

hahaha. Nice ones guys!!!

jdrake
Old 11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Most enjoyable humor...thanks for the laughs.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:51 PM

Billy Bob was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sherff.

"Hey, Billy Bob, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' dow Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere" , said the sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple of hours ago I ran into Mary Lou in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started to feelin' kinda frisky and Mary Lou said, "Why don't we go out to the barn?" So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddlin' and smoochin' and Mary Lou said, "Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill." So we did. He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Mary Lou had taken off all her clothes and she suggested I do the same. So I did. all except my gunbelt and boots. Then Mary Lou laid down on the ground and spread her legs apart and said

"Okay, Billy Bob, go to town."
Old 11-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol!!!! those are some good ones!!! i especially like the one above me!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 08:44 PM

yall too funny,,,

12 monk were to be ordinated. There first test was to stand there nude with bells tied to their cocks while a beautiful big breasted women danced nude for them one at a timeto test the spritual purity. Well the she dance for the first one and got no response. She danced for the others with the same result, until carlos.
Poor carlos, when she danced for him his bell started ringin wildly,so wildly that it flew off,when a embarrasses carlos bent over to pick up his bell
all of the other bells started ringin behind him
Old 11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

a young business man was getting on a plain to go to a meeting. he finds his seat,and to his joy. there is the most beautiful blonde seated next to him. feeling confident,he leans toward her and asks if she would like to have a conversation while in flight. the blonde says,sure id luv to.what would ya like to chat about? idk how about nuclear power? ok, she says,but i have a question first. the man says,ok throw it at me? she says. cows crap in patties,horses crap balls. whats the difference?? the man looking confused says, idk beats me! the women looks at him and says you don't know crap but you think your qualified to talk about nuclear power!!!!!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:09 PM

im pretty sure i got this one off the board ......

Redneck Trespassers

A couple of Southern hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground.

He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 9-11. He gasps to the operator: "My friend Bubba's dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's really dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"