Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 SC Hunting... Deer/Hogs >

SC Hunting... Deer/Hogs

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

SC Hunting... Deer/Hogs

Old 10-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default SC Hunting... Deer/Hogs

Hey guys I am heading down to South Carolina in the Morning to do some Hog and Whitetail hunting... I am just wondering what the status is down there on the Rut... Any Chasing going on..?? Things are starting to pickup up here in MD, and looks like they are going to have a cold snap down there this week... Just figured I get as much info as I can...

Thanks
Old 10-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SC Hunting... Deer/Hogs

Haven't hunted down there this year but have hunted there previously. Yeah, you should see some chasing. Took a good one two years ago this time of year (oct. 28)that came cruising by a bait pile sniff checking for does. He wasn't interested in the bait, he was looking for does. They've had some warm temps. but the weather has turned and the temps have dropped. The deer should be active, hogs too. Where abouts will you be hunting. Good luck.