Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 $50 OFFER (would you take it?) >

$50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

$50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Old 10-25-2005, 01:30 PM

Default RE: $50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Nice Job Deer-Hunter18.. very proud of you.. I wouldnt have taken the guys money either. I have helped many other hunters drag their deer out of the woods. I think its just a shared courtesy we as hunters should take pride in.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:39 PM

Well thanks guys, i did feel great afterwords. I just figure that i am 19 years old and he is like 70 in a wheelchair, how is he supposed to get it out himself.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:16 PM

I've have beat him up and taken the deer from him......... JUST KIDDING.

I can't see any halfwaydecent person taking the money for helping the guy out. It could be you or I that need the help some day.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

Way to go, that was a sportsman like thing to do, and something good will come your way because of it. We need more hunters like you in the field, andI am going to see to it that my two little hunters (ages 11 and 13) read this as that is what I am teaching them to grow up and be like. Nice job and I raise my hat to you. Good luck this season.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

The warmth you felt in your heart after helping someone in need was worth a heck of a lot more than $50.00. I help out with the Paralyzed Veterans of America on their annual bass tournament and deer hunt for two simple reasons: 1. the warm fuzzy; and 2. After what they've done for America, it's the least I can do. The deed you performed will come back to you tenfold.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

That is way cool! Hats off to you! I would've done the same just like everyone else on this great sight. Hunters make the best crowd.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:24 PM

Good job to you!!

Since no one else asked it, did you ask him what he was going to do had you not come along?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your one of the good ones man. Wished there were more like you out there.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:46 PM

great job, you did a good thing.

MNpurple...you dont like mike tice?....whats your reasoning

Old 10-25-2005, 05:14 PM

i'll tell you what, i was in a wheelchair for 5 months and its tough. that guy is really a hero. it takes something deep inside to keep on going. i knew i would never have to face it, but after a few months you realize how hard it is to do anything in a wheelchair, especially poop and get your dang pants back on when you can't use your legs at all - think about that. i realized people who live in a wheelchair have had to reach real deep inside and make a decision to keep going.

it would have made me feel real good in that situation, if it was me in the wheelchair, if you would have asked for a little meat instead to feed your family. its real hard to do for others while in a wheelchair, and there's no way you would know this, or should know this, but anytime you have a chance to do something in a wheelchair for another person its big. so knowing what i know now about wheelchair life i would have asked the guy for a couple pounds of meat instead and let him know just how special i thought having deer meet is. you done real good, but you can always do better.

Quick Reply: $50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.