Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 C'mere deer! This crap works!!! >

C'mere deer! This crap works!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

C'mere deer! This crap works!!!

Old 10-24-2005, 11:40 PM

Default RE: C'mere deer! This crap works!!!

Food plots are used to keep your deer population healthy. Just like its ok to hunt over a wheat, corn or soyfield, really its the same thing. Because its used to feed the wildlife, I believe that this qualifies for acricutural use.

CYberg
Old 10-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Spike

Not to inflame anyone, but your statement is pure rationalization. Food plots(in MY opinion) are for attracting and keeping deer, and for supplemental nutrition to grow larger racks.
Just so you know, I have no issue with it, just the same as I have no problem with "regional hunting traditions" It is all the way you were raised and taught. I find it very interesting how different people in different areas of the country hunt, and actually would like to try them all.
Just remember, "to each, his own" We are all a part of the same tradition, just with different methods.

Mike
Old 10-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: cyberg

Food plots are used to keep your deer population healthy. Just like its ok to hunt over a wheat, corn or soyfield, really its the same thing. Because its used to feed the wildlife, I believe that this qualifies for acricutural use.

CYberg
This is true,
but shouldn't "Agriculture" be something that is planted to be "consumed" by humans???