Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HOW MANY BOW KILLS DO YOU HAVE? AGE? YEARS? >

HOW MANY BOW KILLS DO YOU HAVE? AGE? YEARS?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HOW MANY BOW KILLS DO YOU HAVE? AGE? YEARS?

Old 10-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: HOW MANY BOW KILLS DO YOU HAVE? AGE? YEARS?

If you r talking with all weapons 184 buck and not sure how many doe
Old 10-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let's see...mine's easy to do.

I'm 21, have been bowhunting for about 7 years...and have killed 0 deer.

I shot at one last year and had it jump the string. Other than that...I have never actually shot at a deer with my bow.

I just suck pretty much.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:29 AM

Please take note that the number of deer a hunter is allowed to take annually can vary greatly from one location to another, thus some excellent hunters may face restrictionsaffecting how many they have taken .

Old 10-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 45 and have taken around 60+ deer with a bow.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

39 bow huntin for 27 years (43) whitetails (14)mule deer (15) elk (2) caribou (1) moose (3) black bears (22) Coyote (2) Mountain lion (4) Blacktail Deer (6) Phesant (one flying) lucky (1)Goose (1) bobcat (lotsa) grouse Blue and ruff(4 )nutria, Ive hunted 18 states And Ive loved every min. of it. P.S. I shot and lost only one whitetail buck, hit a twig and it hit him square in the nose bleed like a stuck pig for about 100 yards and then nothing I looked for him for three days.[&o]On the up side I found all the rest within 150yards ALso, I am not a great hunter!!! In fact, Its amasing I have taken any game at all, I don't belive in the scent control crap, or lures I just hunt the wind, I don't have privet property and I have never paid a guide to hunt (except caribou, Ya kinda have to ) I am self taught as my dad couldn't kill anything. so Im sure I could learn form all the experts, I just put a lot of time in and hunt anywhere I can. Fortunatly I have a job that lets me hunt a lot. Its not about the number but I do keep a log book. that talks about the hunt and kill along with a photo. Its kind of cool to look back after 20 plus years and look and read. All you young guy should put one together.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Typical Buck

I'm 31, been bowhunting since 18. 13 seasons and I believe I have 20 with a bow, 34 total. I've gotten two this season in the opening week.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

well lets see im 28 yrsold...been bow hunting for 15 years, and ive taken right around 9 bucks with my bow, and 5 does, so that makes 14 all thogether.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am 33 and have been bowhunting for 13 years now. I usually shoot 5-10 a year (almost all does) because we eat alot of venison. So, I have taken around 50-60 with my bow, and I don't know how many with a shotgun. I have also shot coyotes and turkeys with my bow.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:47 AM

I am 19 years old and have been bow hunting for 4 years. I have shot 4 bucks, 7 does. I have not lost a deer yet, and i hope i never do. But it happens.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

im 32, been hunting since I was 15, and I have 8 bow kills including my first buck with the bow.

Quick Reply: HOW MANY BOW KILLS DO YOU HAVE? AGE? YEARS?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.