Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where do you get your arrows from >

Where do you get your arrows from

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where do you get your arrows from

Old 10-06-2005, 01:27 AM

Default Where do you get your arrows from

Hello all.

Just wondering, where do you order your arrows from. Do you order them custom, or make your own. If you order them online can you provide links?

CYberg
Old 10-06-2005, 05:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Where do you get your arrows from

I make all my own arrows...either down at the shop or at home. However, if I was going to order online from somewhere I would opt for www.edersbow.com . I have heard of nothing but positive comments about their custom arrows and the prices are reasonable as well. Haven't ordered any arrows from there myself but I have ordered other items and they are always as advertised and received quickly.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:38 AM

I get my arrows from a local gold tip dealer. He is really good about getting them setup perfect for your setup.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I order raw shafts wherever I can find them cheapest, and build my own. I try to save as much money on shafts as I can........
Old 10-06-2005, 11:40 AM

I just run down to Len's and get some when needed.In fact i gotta get some refletched soon.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I get mine through my local pro shop. I know the owners and that helps out w/ price a little. They do a fine job in helping me tune my bow and the customer service there is really good, so honestly, even if their prices were higher than the competition, I'd still shop there.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Build all of my own arrows, after I buy my goldtip shafts from my local pro shop buddy.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Local sports shop
Old 10-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hardly ever shoot anything but wood arrows now and make 'em up myself. Used to get arrow shafts from the local shop in Denton, but they closed down just after last New Years. I got my last couple of dozen on Ebay. Probably start ordering from Kustom King or Rogue River from now on though. Spent three days straightening and restraightening those Ebay shafts before they finally decided to stay straight.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:23 PM

I get my arrows from the local bow shop. He is a gold tip dealer and can usually get me a decent deal.

Quick Reply: Where do you get your arrows from

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.