Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What's wrong here? >

What's wrong here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What's wrong here?

Old 09-30-2005, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's wrong here?

I get that problem too. I've found that when that happens if you go back to the thread and refresh the page then start a new reply it will not give the error again.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

The problem has something to do with the way the forum software is reading the stored cookie on your machine. For those of you having problems what you need to do in the meantime is log out of the forums, then when you log back in DO NOT click the "remember me" checkbox. This will log you in and you'll be able to post. The only problem you're going to have is that once you leave HuntingNet or close your browser you will have to re-login when you return.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're still working on figuring out what the problem is.

Justin
Old 09-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Justin, it mostly happens with the fast reply...fyi
Old 09-30-2005, 08:32 AM

just checking to see if logging out and then back in and not clicking the remember me trick is working while using firefox browser.

***edit***
as you can see, using the tip from above, does fix this problem while using the firefox browser. Thanks for the help!
Old 09-30-2005, 09:10 AM

Yea I have been using forefox for a couple weeks with no problems. Don't click remember me and you'll be fine. Firefox's password rememberer will save your stuff for you so you dont have to retype it everytime.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

The problem has something to do with the way the forum software is reading the stored cookie on your machine. For those of you having problems what you need to do in the meantime is log out of the forums, then when you log back in DO NOT click the "remember me" checkbox. This will log you in and you'll be able to post. The only problem you're going to have is that once you leave HuntingNet or close your browser you will have to re-login when you return.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're still working on figuring out what the problem is.

Justin
Thanks Justin!