Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 martin shadowcat?? >

martin shadowcat??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

martin shadowcat??

Old 09-29-2005, 07:27 PM

Default martin shadowcat??

has anyone shot the shadowcat. is this a good bow. i need one to start on but im tall so i need a long draw length. how much does this cost? thanks any opinions on anything are appreciated.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: martin shadowcat??

I've got one and can say it's a nice bow. I'm just not as stupid as some people and say that it's the best thing I ever shot. I will say it's one of the better bows I've had.

I had this one custom built It's an SE model with the Nitrous X system. 32" A2A with a 9 3/8" brace height. Makes for a very forgiving bow. Quiet as a mouse.

I'll be ordering a new target bow in about a month and it looks like it's gonna be another "Cat". This one will be the Elite w/ Nitrous X. Even though I'm not tall at 5'8" I still prefer longer bows when it comes to achieving accuracy and the Elite's 40 1/4" A2A will fill the bill.

If you are looking for one as a hunting model then try shooting one with magnum limbs and Tru-Arc cam. I think this would make a very nice hunting bow. As for price? You got me, but I'd have to say around $650.