Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 didnt get out last night >

didnt get out last night

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

didnt get out last night

Old 09-22-2005, 11:54 AM

Default didnt get out last night

last night there was a storm coming so i really wanted to get out and try too get a doe so i can spend the rut after a big buck well when i was changing into my hunting clothing the farmers land that i hunt came up and asked if i could rake hay for him so he could chop it well as much as i hated to i decided that i should help the farmer and while i was raking their were deer moving all over the place but what not going hunting for one day if it gives me free hunting land
Old 09-22-2005, 12:27 PM

Default RE: didnt get out last night

I've done similar things, it's definately the right thing to do if you have someone nice enough to provide private land for you. If you belive in kharma or the deer gods or whatever, it will come back to you 10 fold.