Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 question about champion bow parts >

question about champion bow parts

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

question about champion bow parts

Old 09-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default question about champion bow parts

i have a friend who has a champion saber and had one of the modules on the cam came loose and broke. Does anyone know how to get parts for this bow any help is highly appreciated because season opens here this saturday and one more thing we found a module on a newberry bow and took it off and it went on but its almost an exact fit but its not so he wants to try that is it safe to shoot the bow its the module where one of the not the main part of the string but one of the other cables rolls into sorry don't know the technical name. thanks

Old 09-20-2005, 07:21 PM

Default RE: question about champion bow parts

Well, with Champion out of business, I think it is pretty hard to get them. My local pro shop was a Champion dealer, and I am pretty sure he told me that it is next to impossible. The only thing I could recommend is to take it to your local shop and see what they can come up with. Not a good outlook I know, but you may get lucky. Oh.......maybe check on ebay.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:52 PM

Our local dealer sells champions that what i have i'll ask tomarrow for you
Old 09-22-2005, 07:04 PM

I printed off your question and gave it to our local champion dealer (www.djoutdoor.com)he said he could most likely get it for you. there should be a letter to the modules A B C D or something like that. give me a detailed picture and all the information you can and i could probaly ship it to you let me know i would love to help you