Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me >

good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me

Old 09-15-2005, 09:01 PM

Default RE: good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me

You guys need to check out the new DVD PRIMAL DREAMS. There is nothing in the world like it!It is without a doubt a unique video that every hunter should see. It speaks to the heartand soul ofevery true bowhunter. You can check outtestimonials about the video posted on the website http://www.brothersofthebow.comorview a trailer of the video.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

primos would be my choice i like them better than drury plus there recent primos the truth big bucks 12 and 13 have 5 hrs on them combined and on cabelas website you can get both DVD's for 20 bucks
Old 09-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Primos are good videos and I like the guys on it but they are paid hunts (not fenced in though). I would also recommend Roger Raglin's older stuff. He hunts on public land and private, and has one video (Close Enough To Kiss) where he's shooting deer less than 10 yards with a bow, on the ground.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MQ1shooter

An EMPHATIC endorsement of Primos videos here. None of their hunts are canned, the guys are extremely genuine, and the videography is very good. They are also running a special on a few of the older VHS formatted "Truth" series on their website for a buck each. You can't beat 'em.
Couldn't find those VHS videos for sale on their website for that price.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:20 PM

THIS ARE NICE VIDEOS CHECK THEM OUT.[8D]
ORIGINAL: Goodguy

Ryncam
If you're interested in some good on-line amateur videos check out. gg. http://www.huntingfootage.com/
Old 09-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Dominant Buck

If you can get your hands on some of the old original Mossy Oak, Primos etc .... they're real. I also have an addiction to buying videos, well I had anyway. I'm trying to quit cold turkey.[8D] I just gave my neices son about 150 of them going back about 20 years. All the original Knight and Hale, Realtree etc. Bunch of old Raglin etc etc. It's harder now days tosell things like they did in the past. In the beginning they were the only thing around. The more they sold and the more competition that came in, the more "Canned" the hunts became. Now they all hunt fences or private stock on exotic ranches where they're fed, babied and even bought and bred for their horns. The QDM craze has added more fuel to the fire to "SHOOT the BIG ONE".... meaning more canned hunts. Where they used to go hunting on a buddies land if he had some deer, they now go to places that charge you 5, 10 or even $15,000 to shoot macho buck. Nope, you aren't going to find much that we "Normal" hunters would call "Real". It's all about the BUCK$.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:28 PM

ryncam 16, HNIJusten and Davidmil:

Hey Guys, You mentioned you would like to find a hunting video that was not "canned" or payed hunts. Well please check out Primal Dreams. It has no fences, nor payed hunts, ABSOLUTLY NO sponsors, or product endorsments. No egos and self promotions. No fist pumping after a crappy shotand no wispering. Beautifully donefrom thefirst minute to the last in this 2 hour epic. I must be honest I entered this site to help promote this new DVD that my husband helped create. Obviously I'm very proud of what he has done.Years in the making, thisDVD honestly is much more than a hunting video and quite frankly we have all been blown away by the initial respone. Recently we recieved a letter back from a Marine serving in Djibouti Africa who escaped for a few hours from hunting down war-lords to watch it on his laptop. His comanding officer saw it and took it into thebriefing hall to watch it on the TV there. It started out as thetwo of them and ended up with standing room only. Over two hundred Marines. They watched it 3 consecutive times that night.
Filmed entirely in the wild, this DVD sends a powerful messageas to why we hunt. I'm sureyou will not bedisappointed. Once again to orderor learn more about the DVD go towww.brothersofthebow.com. Thanks.

Pattti