HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me
Old 09-16-2005, 12:30 PM
davidmil
Dominant Buck

Default RE: good hunting videos that are rell are there ne if so plz tell me

If you can get your hands on some of the old original Mossy Oak, Primos etc .... they're real. I also have an addiction to buying videos, well I had anyway. I'm trying to quit cold turkey.[8D] I just gave my neices son about 150 of them going back about 20 years. All the original Knight and Hale, Realtree etc. Bunch of old Raglin etc etc. It's harder now days tosell things like they did in the past. In the beginning they were the only thing around. The more they sold and the more competition that came in, the more "Canned" the hunts became. Now they all hunt fences or private stock on exotic ranches where they're fed, babied and even bought and bred for their horns. The QDM craze has added more fuel to the fire to "SHOOT the BIG ONE".... meaning more canned hunts. Where they used to go hunting on a buddies land if he had some deer, they now go to places that charge you 5, 10 or even $15,000 to shoot macho buck. Nope, you aren't going to find much that we "Normal" hunters would call "Real". It's all about the BUCK$.