Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 C'Mere Deer - 1 day later >

C'Mere Deer - 1 day later

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

C'Mere Deer - 1 day later

Old 09-05-2005, 08:45 PM

Default RE: C'Mere Deer - 1 day later

I guess I will have to try it out on one of my paths that run by my stand.I know they are there so if they hit it like you are saying then I should see some good traffic leading to it.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

Danged deer just walked right by Buck Grub when I put it out a couple of seasons back. Tracks all over it and not a bite taken.[:@]
That C'Mere Deer ad sure makes it look good.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:09 PM

WOW IT REALLY WORKS, I'VE GOT THE DEER JAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT HOPE IT WORKS.

[/align]
Old 09-10-2005, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw the ad for this stuff on TV but thought it was another get buck quick scamm. Now I wish I took down the info as it looks like it works good. ( You don't work for the company do you) If you have a second would you leave the contact info for the cmear deer. thanks MIke
Old 09-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, I'm not affiliated with c'mere deer. I actually bought a bottle of it at the local farm store. I will give you the info next time i see the informercial. Or you could get the info if you googled c'mere deer. www.google.com
Old 09-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Typical Buck

I wish it would work down here.It's just another salt/mineral attractant.(We tried the powder form)It has crushed corn,salt,and hint of apple.I believe those were some of the ingredients.Mineral/salt attractants don't work down here.But in north Ga,they will use that stuff.So,it's area specific.If deer like salt/mineral attractants in your area it will probably work.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Josh, did you put out the powder or the liquid? I actually met Hank Parker at the Bass Pro Shops here in Dallas and spoke with him about it for a while. I also put some of the powder out at one of my feeders and they did not touch it, but I put out some Buck Grub at another one and it is gone. I did buy some of the liquid but have yet to put it out.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

i just bought some of the 1 pint concentrate on thursday and mixed it with 1 gallon of water and put some out friday....I only used half of the gallon and split it between two stands. So I guess I have only a quarter gallon poured on the ground at each stand. Anyways, I haven't noticed anything as of today, while I was hunting. From those pics it looks promising.