Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you guys know... >

Do you guys know...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you guys know...

Old 09-01-2005, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default Do you guys know...

Where I can pickup a replacement seat for an API Baby Grand "Twister" lock on??? The squirrels and mice had their way with it and half of the dang thing is gone. I tried to look for them online, but can't find anything.

I appreciate the help

Xtec
Old 09-01-2005, 08:05 AM

Default RE: Do you guys know...

I would say try local pro shops, or if you have one, a pawn/hunting shop, there is one in louisianna, that if they dont have it they will find it.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:32 AM

api went out of business, so parts are realy hard to find.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the API company based out of the USA went out of business. From what I understand the API products are still sold through Bass Pro but the stands are now made overseas.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Xtec Shooter

Where I can pickup a replacement seat for an API Baby Grand "Twister" lock on??? The squirrels and mice had their way with it and half of the dang thing is gone. I tried to look for them online, but can't find anything.

I appreciate the help

Xtec
I need one too.If you find out where to get them would you post it back here?thanks.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Spike

I know that this is an old thread, but if anyone is still looking for a new seat for their API Baby Grand Twister, I had the same thing happen to mine and made a new seat for it out of Dow styrofoam insulation (the blue wallboard or flooring type that you can find at a home improvement store). Just cut it to fit and put it on with a long screw and washer countersunk into the seat. I've had mine on there and in the elements year round since 2004. It is comfortable, warms you up like a hot seat and the squirrels and porcupines haven't touched it.