Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Digital camera viewing >

Digital camera viewing

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Digital camera viewing

Old 08-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default Digital camera viewing

Hey guys and girls,

I was wondering if you can view images on digital game cmeras when your in the fiel or do you have to down load it to a memory card and do it at home?
I'm going to upgrade to a digital scouting cam and I've got about 150-200 bucks to put into it.

Thanks for the help
Old 08-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Digital camera viewing

My leaf river has a viewing screen to see the pictures in the field or you can bring them back and view at home. I love mine works great.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:14 AM

I just bought a Moultrie Digital Game Spy last week. It has internal memory or it can use an SD card. It automatically will save to the card if installed otherwise it will save to the internal memory. I was planning on using both depending on the situation. I have a portable DVD player and can connect the video cable to it for viewing in the field. Right now I have it out and have a card installed that way when I go check it I can just swap the card out with another one and view them at home. When I go hunting I was going to set it up in area other than where I was hunting so I can monitor activity there. That’s where I think I’ll use the DVD player.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:59 AM

I have the Molutrie as well and I just bring my digital camera and pop in the SD card and run through the pics. Or I just swap the cards.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:02 PM

all depends wich camera it is check out the info on wat cameras your looking at and it should tell you