Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Saftey harness reveiws >

Saftey harness reveiws

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Saftey harness reveiws

Old 08-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Saftey harness reveiws

Im trying to understand the "all day pain" of walking around with the SOP harness. I have had the harness for many years and walked all over with no problems.

What all day pains have people had with the SOP harness?

If I fall I want the best protection available for me (and everypart of my body). Yes comfort is a concern but I cant see where anyone can say the new harnesses on the market are not that.

Old 08-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to agree on the questions concerning the pain of walking around with the SOP harness on.
I have hadan SOP since they first came out, in fact I will have to get another one in the near future because mine is getting fairly beat up with age and I have never experienced problems with having it on and walking distances.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess body styles of differnt people may determine how comfortable a harness will be. I have walked, tracked and drove in my SOP without any problems at all. I find it to be no trouble once I have it on, in fact it is easy for me to forget that I have it on, except for the D ring boucning around on the strap, make sure you tuck it in somewhere.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Typical Buck

i love my sop harness...don't go up a tree without it...thankfully i haven't had to rely on it as of yet and hopefully won't have to but it's nice to know it's a good one to have if you are going to fall.
i do plan on getting one of the vest versions this year...they (bass or cabelas) has one that looks like using the bathroom would be a lil easier...y'all men have it waaaay easier than we do.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:06 AM

Wow, those are some cool videos. I was scrolling through and I saw a video titled "soft straight down fall". I was in the process of clicking it when I saw the "harder straight down fall". Guess which one I chose?