Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TRED BARTA

Old 08-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: TRED BARTA

Yea that hog stabbing looked like alot of work. His show is different that's for sure.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like him and the show, but the "stab the pig with a knife epidode" was not my favorite.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:56 AM

I havn't seen the show,I will make an effort to.I can't imagine that stabbing a pig with a knife is something I would want to see! I would question the mental state of anyone who would want to do that.The more I think about it the more sick it seems to me!A bunch of years ago there was a guy who was promoting video's of bears being killed with spears.I never understood that either.If you can't kill the animal quickly and humanely it shouldn't be done!
Old 08-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr
I do not like him or his approach to hunting.
Same here.... [:'(] He comes across as very arrogant, pompous, and thinks he is God's gift to the hunting community. To me is nothing more than a Ted Nugent wannabe. I have actually written a negative email to OLN about his show asking if they could replace his show with a better, more ethical, hunting show.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:21 AM

"If you can't kill the animal quickly and humanely it shouldn't be done! "
When he killed the pig it would killed just as fast as a shot in the heart with a arrow would of and you probalbly dont think its inhumane to kill a animal with a bow.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm just not a fan of "over the top...in your face" hunting. Too me, Machoism is NOT what hunting is about. I wonder how he'd do if someone were shooting back at him. Those piggies were not what I'd call your typical wild eyed free ranging piggies. I think they were pen raised and released for the hunt. Did you see him as he pulled into the ranch with his truck..... towing a livestock trailer no less.[&:][&:] The pigs were too fat and too slow to be anything BUT farm raised critters. And that first one, the guy stood there beside the thing holding him by the hair on his back like he was grabbing a small sack of feed to pick up. The pig just stood there and allowed it to happen.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have mixed feelings about him. I like how he does everything the hard way but I feel that his actions could become ammo for anti's and /or PETA. I never miss one of his shows but I do not agree with some of the shots he has takin with a long bow. But the world is full of all different people so he is just different in his own way.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry,
Can't stand him. Way too full of himself.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:02 AM

What I don't understand is why someone would want to do that!To me it is barbaric!I have killed plenty of deer with both bow and rifle,and turkey's and woodchucks,and coyote's.Even nuisance animals and predators deserve some dignity when their lives are taken!To me that is someone who enjoy's the killing way to much!
In a future show maybe he should kill something by strangling it and then eat it raw for his viewing audience.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

never mind his show dont you love his rockin theme song YADDA YADDA YADDA - BARTA-- YOUR THE MAN----. [&:]

Quick Reply: TRED BARTA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.