Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This is nuts..check it out >

This is nuts..check it out

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This is nuts..check it out

Old 07-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This is nuts..check it out

IF i had that much money to use on broadheads i prolly would use them but.... For only 2 and only use them once that's just non sense
Old 07-30-2005, 02:46 PM

Ok, call me nuts. I got real close to my computer screen and saw rounded wires with no razor edges. Am I blind or is that what I saw on the picture of these broadheads?
Old 07-30-2005, 04:04 PM

Not for me. Too much $.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Mathew, putting all theoretical design issues, component material debates and such aside, they are just too darned expensive for the average fella. I could be wrong, but I thinkthe niche of bowhunters with enough money to spend on these heads is extremely small. I hope the very best for your company and can appreciate the years of hard work it took for your design to finally come to be, however. Innovation is one of the things that makes this country great.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

I wouldn't mind giving them a whirl but not for that price though. If someone does end up using them this fall I would be interested to hear of their performance and see pictures of the wound.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't have to worry about a goose flying away with an arrow stuck in it. -anamitaverna
the pheasants imm going to put the stalk on this yr wont eaither
Old 07-30-2005, 11:12 PM

try silver flames from german kenetics good head
Old 07-31-2005, 05:44 AM

i for one appreciate the designer coming on here and commenting. i have a question. do you make practice wire for tuning and practice. i'd sure give them a try, but i don't want to wear a couple out in my target.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:04 AM

If you would like to give them a try, buy the aluminium bodyAtom. 3pr pk for around 35$
Still a bit expensive... but then order a fewless beersnext time your outdrinking a stick in your ear!

DonĀ“t know how big the difference is from the alu-body and the titanium-body. But i think the flight karak. is the same.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds and looks like a winner, though as others have said a tad expensive to be experimenting with. Point being I went from 125 gr wasp hammers to 100 gr, Now I just got in the 100 gr jackhammers and the new slicktricks. All within 2 months. see what I mean. Also the only person saying you could only use them once was WashingtonHunter, (no offense)Which he said he had heard. So no one posted that they for a fact know, it's all been 2ndparty hearsay.

Quick Reply: This is nuts..check it out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.