Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cell Phone

Old 07-29-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Cell Phone

If your cell phoneringercould sound like any game animal or bird, what would it be?
Old 07-29-2005, 02:15 PM

Default RE: Cell Phone

Mine would probobly a Tom Gobbling or a Hen Calling. A buck grunt might sound too much like a fart coming out of a phone lol. An Elk Bugle might be hard to identify out of a phone too. My old sprint phone had a loon, that was cool.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Snort Wheeze
Old 07-29-2005, 02:51 PM

I'm thinking this guy is trolling for ideas to try to sell you to dowload to your cell phones. Just a guess.......[:'(]
Old 07-29-2005, 03:03 PM

Yes, this is a poll type question. But as you can see there are no links or advertisements. This information is being gathered to offer a product just for hunters. So it wouldn't make much since to ask the question at the makeup counter at Walmart.

Do you know why rifle hunters don't hunt from tree stands as much as we do?
-
-
-
-
--
-

-
-
-
Can't get the Pickup door up the tree.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Super 91

I'm thinking this guy is trolling for ideas to try to sell you to dowload to your cell phones. Just a guess.......[:'(]
Why the [:'(]?

He's got a good idea that will appeal to a lot of hunters out there.

He isn't advertising a product that's already out there. He isn't asking us to buy his product.

Market research.

Personally it's not something I would pay money for. My cell phone is always on vibrate because I hate it when other people's phones go off and I think it's mine. It's a good idea though, I would pursue it if I were you.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would like either a Gobble or some hen speak like putt putt cluck

Or even better would be a coyote howl.

I turn my cell OFF when I am hunting.
I had my cell on vibrate and a doe heard it at 20 yds.

Johnch
Old 07-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

a fish
Old 07-29-2005, 05:19 PM

I don't own a cell phone so it doesn't matter to me. If I did I wouldn't mess different ring tones. I would prefer it to sound like a phone myself. I actually prefere vibrate for phones or pagers.

Oh, and I hunt with a rifle as well. I don't have any trouble hunting from a stand or blind because I don't shoot from a truck. I don't even own one to be honest. Are insinuating that all rifle hunters are poachers? Becuase I assure you that is not the case. Not every one that rifle hunts is a redneck hillbilly that doesn't know what he is doing.

I know it was a joke but it was a pretty poor one and not very professional if you are here doing market research for a product.

I bet lots of people would be interested in that though. I have a buddy that would pobably love the gobble one.

Paul
Old 07-29-2005, 07:02 PM

I'd go for the snort-wheeze, it would scare people. Right now mine actually rings like a phone should. I always know its mine.

Quick Reply: Cell Phone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.