Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!? >

WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
61.64%
No
38.36%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Old 07-23-2005, 12:14 AM

Default WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Without going into too much detail at this point in time, JoshKeller and I have an idea which we think may revolutionize the archery industry. Well, it may not revolutionize it, but it'll make shooting a lot easier and accurate.

This product would nearly completely remove any and all left/right/high/low misses. Not only that but you would be able to remove your peep while still retaining all the accuracy of shooting with one. We all know how frustrating it can sometimes be shooting with a peep in low light, this product would remove this problem all together. Because this product would help archers find a consistent anchor point, it could possibly eliminate the need for a kisser button or other anchoring device. This product is not intended soley for the hunter either, target archers and 3-D shooters alike can take advantage of it's benefits.

So, this product would;

1.) Eliminate high, low, left, and right misses.
2.) Eliminate the use of a peep thus increasing your bow's speed by as much as 5 - 8fps!
3.) Eliminate the low light shooting problem that sometimes plagues hunters.
4.) Eliminates the need for a kisser button helping to increase your bow's speed by another 3 - 5 fps!

So now the question is, would a product like this interest any of you? Would you purchase something like this?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A New Product (Idea)

Not to mention, I garuntee I could sell it for under $25 Plus, I'm almost certain it would be legal everywhere.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

No.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

No.
Any reason as to why you wouldn't consider purchasing something like this?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:33 AM

Default RE: WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

The reason the bow season is so long is because it's not as effective as other weapons in taking deer. Make it like a rifle and they will shorten the seasons. I bowhunt for the challenge. Take that away and I might as well be rifle hunting.
I was thinking along the same lines tonight while at Wallyworld perusing the scent offerings.. What if someone did invent a scent that attracted the biggest bucks from miles around? Would I really want it? What would constitute a trophy if everyone shot one?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

It makes no sense! I like to practice and fine tune my skills. I enjoy the challenge. No offense but I guarantee you I don't need it! You asked!
Old 07-23-2005, 01:48 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

The reason the bow season is so long is because it's not as effective as other weapons in taking deer. Make it like a rifle and they will shorten the seasons. I bowhunt for the challenge. Take that away and I might as well be rifle hunting.
I was thinking along the same lines tonight while at Wallyworld perusing the scent offerings.. What if someone did invent a scent that attracted the biggest bucks from miles around? Would I really want it? What would constitute a trophy if everyone shot one?
Maybe I should have mentioned that this product will not eliminate the need to pracitce. You will still have to do all the work. It simply eliminates the need for a shifting anchor point due to centering pins in a peep sight. You still have to hold the weight, hold steady, and maintain a solid anchor point with consitent form. The person behind the bow is still accountable for the shots he/she takes. It will not eliminate misses.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:50 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

It makes no sense! I like to practice and fine tune my skills. I enjoy the challenge. No offense but I guarantee you I don't need it! You asked!
See the above post.

Old 07-23-2005, 02:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds very interesting and helpful guys! nice to see the enthusiasm of our youth's minds at work..Best wishes guys on your ideas! I'll volunteer to field test ....
Old 07-23-2005, 04:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd definately be interested in hearing more about it first .

nubo

Quick Reply: WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.