Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!? >

WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
61.64%
No
38.36%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

Old 08-03-2005, 01:22 PM

Default RE: WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

As for me. I am happy w/my performance. Plus I enjoy chasing better groups by improving my skills as an archer. Dont want it too easy. Plus I love to tinker with stuff and fine tune my set up. With this product I'd have nothing to do when its dark out
Old 08-03-2005, 01:25 PM

Default RE: WOULD THIS INTEREST YOU!?

besides I'm jealous that I did not think of it myself...just kidding. Good luck
Old 08-04-2005, 09:23 AM

Default RE: A New Product (Idea)

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: Illini_Sportsman

How old are you man? Your grammar alone leads me to believe you're a very smart guy, but this whole product invention thing is ridiculous. Your pics don't make you look like you're18 yet. Anyway, good luck and definitely mark me as interested. Do you have any kind of a timetable as to when we may get some details about what you and your friend are doing?
As I said, we should [hopefully] have more information in the near future. We've got a working prototype that we're still improving on. We're [I am] contacting lawyers and government offices about grants and patents. As soon as we've got a patent pending I think we'll both feel a little better about posting more information about the product. Until that time however, I'm a little uncomfortable revealing any more information than what we've already thrown out to you. As for an exact date, I honestly have no idea.
Smart move on your part. I had an idea several years ago, and contacted a manufacturer about it. I asked he engineer to sign a release before discussing it with him, so he could not steal my idea if he didn't think it was viable. He told me it was unnecesarry, and that my idea was safe with him. Famous last words! My idea is on the market today and not only did he use my idea but even my tagline for the advertisement thatI came up with! I won't mention the product, because of the legal ramifications, but it is fairly new, and a safety device for entering and exiting the woods. Don't believe anyone and make sure you have yourself covered before revealing it to anyone!