Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enough already..... >

Enough already.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enough already.....

Old 06-24-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Enough already.....

Just bring on the season.

I'm going crazy waiting for September to get here andby the amount of bickering I see on this site, I think I'm not the only one.
Who has their game plan set and is ready to deflate some lungs?
Old 06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enough already.....

Im almost ready. Still have to some some more scouting and fine tuning my set up.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

i just need to prepare a couple of sights, scout a whole nother farm, move some stands, and finish getting the kinks out of my shooting... but other than that i'm ready
Old 06-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Amen adams.
Although right now most of my time is spent fishing, the season is always on the mind. I did a lot of scouting thru turkey season,so now is just basically wait and watch. See what's in the areas, find some easy places to whack some does from early, then dive in hard when the big boys got thier minds on other things. In the mean time I am trying out a few new things on my bow setup. We'll see how they workout.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

I can't tell you how much I agree with your post Adams!!

I drew a tag for Iowa, so I'm pumped for that. I've just been shooting the bow and trying to get everything tweeked out and ready to roll. I know the lay of the land where I hunt, so all I have to do is set stands in probably a month or two from now and I'll be set. BRING ON HUNTING SEASON!!!
Old 06-24-2005, 12:27 PM

Not even thinking about the season yet.Still too far off to get eager.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: adams
ready to deflate some lungs?
That reminds me that I wanted to start a post and see if I can't generate some one liners. I hunt with a guy who is a master at them and I was hoping to keep up with him this year.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:02 PM

"I'm going crazy waiting for September"
Well, that is better than October. I have been shooting, a little scouting and have some more stand work to do. It is fun to watch the bucks grow through out the summer into this years prospects.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:14 PM

I'm not even close to being ready. I took my bow into the shop on the 22nd to have Winner's Choice strings and cables put on it, so I haven't even got my bow tuned for the season. I still need to order a dozen new arrows and get them fletched with either Blazers or the new smaller QuickSpins.

I'm so not even close to being ready. September first needs to slow it's approach.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am starting have those big buck dreams again[8D]
I need to get out there and check on a couple of stands and see about a couple of other sights for stands.I think this weekend will be just right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.