Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enough already..... >

Enough already.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enough already.....

Old 06-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enough already.....

I am actually going on a scouting trip to PA this weekend in Bradford County on my families patch of ground. Going to setup cameras and build a few permanent stands, and maybe shoot some groundhogs. Can't wait to see what it looks like, havent been down there sinceturkey season.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:36 PM

I am ready to go. All my stands are hung, lanes are cut. I hunt the same farm every year, and the past 2 years have been homing in on a whopper. I got close last year, this could very well be the year. The crop of the year is corn, and hunting is always 10 x's better on my place when corn is planted. Broadheads are tuned and shooting perfectly. Just gonna keep shooting about 3 or 4 times a week to stay in tune.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

Man I can't wait, new place to hunt!!!!! All this dang talk about Elk hunting , dang it , I think I'm going to go hog hunting this weekend to pass some time...
Old 06-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ILNYPAKY-EH is ready! 99 days and counting
Old 06-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Im so ready! I got a few more acres to hunt this year, bought a new bow and some more stands and planted a few little food plots. This summer is not going by fast enough. And I still dont feel like im prepared enough!!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow,

I thought you were tired of my trash talking. I can't wait but I'm not sure how much hunting I will get in this year. I may have lost my honey hole but then again there are others out there. I have my eye set on some of buckeye's holes now.