Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What arrowrest do you use. >

What arrowrest do you use.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What arrowrest do you use.

Old 06-01-2005, 08:40 PM

Default What arrowrest do you use.

Which arrowrest do you use and why?
Old 06-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What arrowrest do you use.

I'm trying out the NAP Quiktune 360 this year. Reason being I really enjoyed the full capture qualities of the Whisker Biscuit which I shot last year, but I was leary of shooting QuikSpins through a biscuit. The Quiktune 360 provides all the reliability of the WB, but with no fletching contact. Tolerances are very tight with this rest so I'm switching from the 4" vanes to the 2.25 inch in order to gain some extra clearance with a slight right offset. However, I'm very pleased with performance thus far. Once I get my new vanes on (should be next week) I'll be able to report back on what I think then.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

i love my whisker biscuit...don't go bow huntin' without it.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

vital bow gear ultimate fall away
Old 06-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

Was using a Bodoodle Pro, which is a pretty good rest. Only drawbacks was, IMO, I used mole skin on the speed fins and seemed like was retuning everytime I changed to new moleskin and the speed fins are kind of thin and seem to bend easily. Changed to a WB this year. Verdict is still out. Seems pretty good so far with good groups and also took my first turkey with it, but.....with aluminum arrows seems getting small amount of noise on draw. Waxing arrows seems to eliminate. Will probably hunt with it this deer season and decide after to stay with or change.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:34 PM

biscuit! the best hunting rest...period!
Old 06-01-2005, 11:33 PM

APA Ultimate I love it because the arrow will never fall out yet no fletch contact. It's awesome.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Site Bouncer

Whisker Biscuit for me.

Holds the arrow firm (no movement at all) in any direction he bow is held. No moving parts to fail and easy to set up. IMHO the best hunting rest you can buy.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:38 AM

Muzzy Zero effect!
Old 06-02-2005, 05:06 AM
Typical Buck

Whisker Biskit...I can put an arrow in and forget about it. With the other ones I had to make sure the arrow was still on once I drew back. Now I don't worry. Nock an arrow and put the bow in my lap. All I have to do is get up when I see a deer, draw back and consentrate on good site picture and release. Hands down the best rest I've seen/ used FOR hunting.

Quick Reply: What arrowrest do you use.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.