Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Dang I am shooting good! >

Dang I am shooting good!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dang I am shooting good!

Old 05-29-2005, 10:58 PM

Default RE: Dang I am shooting good!

Jason,
When is the calling contest? My July is pretty packed with seminars. I think the only time I will be over there is in August. Rockie and I have talked about doing the Sportsman's Warehouse calling contest circuit, but we will have to seee if it fits in with the seminars. As far as the new bow set up we have three companies that want us to shoot their bows on the t.v. show. I am not sure who it is going to be at this point but it is driving me crazy. I want to have time to set it up and shoot because I wont have much time from the begining of July until the season opens at the end of August. Also' feel free to call me anytime with any questions you have.

elkaholicid
Michael
Old 05-30-2005, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just a little child hood melody came to mind after I read your post. Just poking some fun at you. Glad your shooting good.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Just a little child hood melody came to mind after I read your post. Just poking some fun at you. Glad your shooting good.

Good form! Good form!
Old 05-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

nodog
Non Typical

Status: offline RE: Dang I am shooting good! (in reply to datamax)

quote:

ORIGINAL: datamax

gotta love modern technology

I thought data was dead.

I just got done showing the kids some shooting tricks sense the rig is done, Shot a group of arrows at a small orange @ 25yrds. Drilled it every time. Capped it off with shooting the rope that held the orange up. Nothing like being a super hero. 2 of them grabed theirs to give it a try. Can't wait for them to get big enough. Thought about sharing this but thought better of starting it myself and then I saw this topic...
I can't wait for my kids to get big enough to shoot side by side with dad. I want to buy my son (3 years old) a bow this summer to get him started if he want to ofcourse.
Old 06-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would tend to agree that, in some sense, current bows can be easier and more accurate to shoot....especially compared to those barn burners from the early 90's. Congrats on the good shooting.