Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reflex Grizzley

Old 03-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reflex Grizzley

Hey yall,
I just bought a Grizzly. Seems pretty nice too. Still have to buy all the other stuff. It kind of sucks having a naked bow! Hope it works out to be a good decision!
Old 03-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Reflex Grizzley

Muliefever!

I'm sure you'll be happy with the Grizzley,my friend just bought one about 2 month's ago and we've shot it at the range and it's as good as any for hunting.sure it's not biult with the same material's as the Hoyt but it is a little brother and it also has the cam and a half system which is real nice as well.Terry has his set for 65lbs and it draw's much nicer than my BowTech set at 60lbs .It's a nice bow good luck with it .

nubo
Old 03-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo,
Hey thanks for the support! I am looking forward to many kills in the future! I have it set at 68# and it seems to be a lot smoother then my old Martin Jaguar! But it was a legend hope this Griz can be one too!! Good hunting!
Old 03-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's not a problem Mulie ,I'm sure you'll like your Grizz just ask TerryM that's what he's shooting and I know he really like's his ,I've been to the range with him ,so I know what he think's about his bow ,good luck and let us know what you think of it when you get it all saetup and get shooting it .

nubo
Old 03-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

MFever,
As already stated by Nubo I picked one up a little while back myself. I searched the net for a few days and read every review on it I could find and found nothing but positive comments. Not really an expert by any means but from what I have compared it to it is a very easy drawing and smooth bow. Sure there is better but at that price point you have lots of money left over for quality sights, rests and arrows to tweak it. I like mine and look forward to killing lots of game with it.