Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Keep Mathews or buy new PSE >

Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

Old 02-09-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

I was thinking about buying the new PSE Vengeance. But i would have to sell my Mathews outback to get it (the Boss said to) if you know what i mean. Would it be worth it. I would like too get a few opinions first before i drive 2hrs to shoot the Vengeance
Old 02-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

Are you kidding me. Stay at home man!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

Stay with Mathews hands down!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats like saying "should i keep the Ferarri or test drive the Impala"
Old 02-10-2005, 02:16 PM

go with the pse there just as good and in my opinon better than mathews and i know ill get eaten out for sayin it. and i would recomend the venom or scroipion pse instead of the vengenace. but that my opion. mathews makes a good bow but most people by them for the name
Old 02-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a no-brainer. I don't even like Mathews but that's what I'd keep.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's all a matter of opinion on this topic ,If you like your Mathew's then keep it, but there's no better feeling than getting a new bow and I really like the the new Vengeance it look's sweet although I've never shot it ,but I'm sure it's as good as any .It's your choice ,I'm sure once you shoot it a couple of time's you'll know for sure whether it's the right thing to do or not .Good luck and I'd say it's well worth the test drive .

nubo
Old 02-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, there is now way I would give up nearly ANY bow for a PSE??? NO WAY! Keep the Outback man!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:39 PM

PSE makes a good bow...IF you shoot one take your mathews with you. shoot both with a video camera on you and tell me which one is louder...Let me help its the PSE without a doubt. Stick with your mathews.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

How many of you have actually shot the Vengeance?

Well I have.. and it's one sweet bow. Would I trade an outback in for one? You bet... if it fit me better and I liked it more. Screw the name that's on the bow... shoot what you like.

I love how everyone says to go and shoot all the bows and pic the one that fits you best... and then someone makes this post and everyone tells them to stick w/ the bow w/ the more popular name. Like it or not.. the top 3 bow companies are Mathews, Hoyt, and PSE.. With Bowtech a close 4th.

I have ordered my dad a PSE Vengeance and there's a 3-6 wk backorder on them due to the overwhelming popularity of this bow. It's extremely smooth w/ decent speed.. just what my father was looking for. He shot the Vengeance right next to the Parker Phoenix 34 and the Vengeance was much smoother and just as fast. I think PSE has a real winner w/ these new hybrid cams.

Quick Reply: Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.