Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Back pack

Old 02-01-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Back pack

Im looking for a back pack that clips onto my summit climmer when i go into the woods. What do all you guys do. Or do you just use a day pack?
Old 02-26-2005, 08:17 AM
pah

Default RE: Back pack

I just use a fanny pack and hang it from a screw in hook or strap it around the tree after I climb up. I'm currently looking for a day pack to use for all day (before sunrise till after sunset) spot and stalk hunting.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

GWW Double Decker

I've had great success with this model.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im looking for a back pack that clips onto my summit climmer when i go into the woods. What do all you guys do.
I have an over sized brass spring clip( looks like the thing at the end of a dogs leash) that is fastened to my backpack handle which I clip onto both wire cables of my climber, then the strap (which clips on the seat and platfom to prevent loosing the platform while hunting) hollds the pack in place. Also I clip one of my foot stirrups to my water bottle for the heck of it since it's there. Works like a charm and no extra straps to carry or keep track of. Hope you can understand this. Oh an once in the tree the spring clip gets fastened to a hook, branch or step. OH and If I'm only going for 2-3 hours then a fanny pack will do but the backpack is still so much easier and carry's everything I can possibly need and more.