Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 apa twister fall away rest >

apa twister fall away rest

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

apa twister fall away rest

Old 01-21-2005, 07:33 AM
Spike

Default RE: apa twister fall away rest

Does the arrow go through the pentagon shape?
They should say more about how it works on the website.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:47 AM

Yes, they arrow goes through the pentagon shape. I have never used this rest but I know that the arrow does go throught there. I think the mangler could tell you more I think he may have an inside connection
Old 01-21-2005, 03:57 PM

Yes the arrow goes through the pentagon shaped cradle. Here is a pic of the rest on a bow with the arrow in it.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:21 AM

I am going to try the APA Twister Safari on ny new Allegiance if and when it ever comes in( I have been waiting 5+ weeks now ). I will post the results after it is tuned and sighted in.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:35 AM

I will be excited to see if this rest has enogh horizontal movement for the allegiance. I have seen some posts where some the other drop aways don't. You have been waiting 5 weeks, where did you order it from. I can't even find them in my area.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 PM

Ash2042,

I am going to contact APA monday to ensure it will work on my Allegiance. I hope it does it looks like a real winner. Where I ordered it can't help you out I am from Calgary, Alberta.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Allegiance05-----5 weeks isn't all that bad--lol.If your bow is coming from North Sylvia you may be waiting a little longer.
I ordered the Patriot last year and came in 2-3 days shy of 2 months,I wasnt to impressed with the wait but I sure was impressed when the bow finally arrived.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Allegiance........no need to call APA to see if it will work on an Allegiance...... It does.
It works great as a matter of fact. I have one on my Liberty all season (since last February) and we had the new Safari and Twister SL's on some of our bows at the ATA show, including the Allegiance.
You probably DO need to contact them to get one though.....I think it has only started to ship to dealers so your best bet would be to contact them directly.
The APA Twister Safari is the exact rest that I will be using on my Allegiance when it arrives.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:09 PM

Mark down one more believer in the Ultimate Twister! I put one on my Hoyt this past fall, sighted in and went out a couple days later and shot a big fat doe for the freezer! I am getting a new Bowtech soon, and will be going to the Safari model on the Old Glory. With out a doubt, the BEST rest going!!
Old 01-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes the arrow goes through the pentagon shaped cradle. Here is a pic of the rest on a bow with the arrow in it.
Just looking at the photograph of the arrow fitting through the rest. Does the fletching not contact the rest? Or does it matter even if it does? I am thinking of going to a Wisker Bisquit because I like that the arow won't move while I am in the treestand. One les thing to worry about when that big ol bear sneeks in!

Quick Reply: apa twister fall away rest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.