Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 What kind of hunting Video's would you buy? >

What kind of hunting Video's would you buy?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

What kind of hunting Video's would you buy?

Old 12-28-2004, 03:19 AM

Default What kind of hunting Video's would you buy?

I went to Walmart last week, and was browsing the sporting goods, I came across a few DVD's on hunting, I was wondering what kind of video's would you like to see available for the outdoor enthusiast, for example, a how to Video/DVD on at home gunsmithing, or a survival in the wilderness series, other idea's I was thinking of, elk/deer hunting tactics, or proper GPS/compass with instruction in the outdoors and not a class room. How about tree stand safety? If you could order/buy an instructional DVD/Video what would you like to see on the shelves in the hunting departments in stores?

Dr. Mike
Old 12-28-2004, 11:39 AM

Default RE: What kind of hunting Video's would you buy?

I'm a sucker for instructional videos. I bought a "So you want to be a bow hunter" DVD a few years ago and I really liked it. I also found a great DVD by Jack something on field dressing/processing your own meat and I thought it was great as well.

I'd love to see a DVD on archery as far as tuning and shooting. It'd be neat to have segments on both compound and recurve.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm with David on this I'd like to buy a meat butchering and processing DVD, A bow tuning DVD would be great as well, and anything to do with bowhunting as well .What i don't want to see is anything to do with What's his name on Buckmasters and Bill Jordan .

nubo
Old 12-29-2004, 07:47 PM

Instructional videos are what I like. Maps, Compas & GPS would be good....I can think of a whole bunch that would be cool!