Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

sight master?

Old 10-12-2004, 09:03 PM

Default sight master?

Anyone use a sight master? I got a bow to try out to see if I want to buy it, and it has a sight master sight on it and was debating on changing the sight or leaving it on. I treestand hunt 90% of the time. I use a savage pedulum on my old bow and like it but if I buy this new bow my Dad will buy my old bow all set up, so I will keep the sight master or buy a new sight. Thank You!
Old 10-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: sight master?

I'v got an older one that was on my bow when I got it. I like it ok. I just got a new Starburst fiberoptic scope for it & for me it performs well. I shoot from a stand alot too & it hasn't been an issue, just practice from a stand so you know what to expect.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used one for many years. Only problem is your not always sure at what distance your shot is going to be. My bow shoots pretty flat out to almost 30 yards so it is not a big deal to me as I would only shoot out to 35 max. I would say if the bow shoots flat keep it on.............dabow
Old 10-19-2004, 02:47 PM

i have use sight master for many years. in facy when i sold my buckmaster i sold all the sight master parts ans scopes. the matthews that i replaced the buck master with is much faster and i changed sights. all in all it is a good sight. a touch master is also a good option for changing ranges fast.