Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bow sight's

Old 08-01-2004, 09:24 PM

Default bow sight's

i got a whisker biscuit qs arrow holder for my bow today from bass pro and going out to shoot it tomarow and it has 1/4 of it removed kinda like a sight for my arrow too look down it .before i had the holder i just shot it off the hand rest of the bow witch made for some bad shot's once and a wile dose anyone shoot like this or should i look for a bow sight and witch one is best i was looking at them today and wasn't sure what kind is the best or how to mount them the right way i got this bow from a flee market it is a P S E percision shooting equipment it has two hole's in the side for the arrow holder and one above the hand rest that i got the whisker biscuit qs set on .
Old 08-02-2004, 08:34 AM

Default RE: bow sight's

Take it to a pro shop and let them set your rest and nock for you. After that you can decide if you want to shoot sights or not. Good luck with your new bow!