Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 zero effect vs trophy ridge drop zone >

zero effect vs trophy ridge drop zone

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

zero effect vs trophy ridge drop zone

Old 05-25-2004, 04:59 PM

Default zero effect vs trophy ridge drop zone

In the process of buying a new bow I had a rough choice deciding between a patriot s/c or d/c.Went and shot them I liked the s/c a little better.The problem is which rest to choose.I like the muzzy and the trophy ridge, but would like to know what you guys think is a better rest.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: zero effect vs trophy ridge drop zone

I'm not sure which rest is the best,I put a Muzzy Zero Effect on my 2004 Patriot Dually and it work's great ,it's easy to install on your own as long as you follow the instructional video.After installing it on your own a couple of times, you'll be able to install it in minutes the next time . The Muzzy in my opinion is the best on the market ,the drop zone seem's to be fine and I've heard some good thing's about it so it's your choice ,but I really like the muzzy the best of all .I also have a Trophy Taker Original on my Golden Eagle Splitfire and it also is a good drop away.

nubo
Old 05-26-2004, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Just put a drop zone on my older jennings and love it. I think it's going to be ultimately your decision. Your going to get people who like the Muzzy and the Trophy Ridge. However, your going to get more people who HATE the Trophy Ridge just because of the company who makes. Seems like SOME people have this vendeta(sp) again trophy ridge. Not sure why. I've had nothing but good luck with their stuff. Use their rest, sights, and stabilizer. Great customer service if you were to have ANY problems.

I think the Trophy Ridge is the way to go...no matter what others say. Had good luck with their stuff. Good luck in your decision.

J
Old 05-26-2004, 08:12 AM

Not to be a wise @ss but if you scroll down the page about 3/4 of the way you'll find this same exact post.

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=636905

Lots of good feed back on both rest. I personally love the DZ. A truly great, well desigined, quiet rest. I could go on but I will refrain. I think you'd be happy with either rest.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

If you want the best get the Muzzy Zero Effect