Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bodoodle or Whisker Biscuit ??

Old 04-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bodoodle or Whisker Biscuit ??

I want to get a rest that keeps my arrow from falling off. Considering either a Bodoodle or a Whisker Biscuit. I read lots of comments on the Buscuit, not much on the Bodoodle, but my Pro shop likes the Bodoodle.

How would you folks compare the two. I am not a particularly good shot, fair but not great, I shoot a PSE Thunderbolt at 47lbs. This bow is for hunting.

Thanks for any comments!
Old 04-22-2004, 09:09 AM

Default RE: Bodoodle or Whisker Biscuit ??

I have the wb and it is one good rest. For a hunting bow it works great. No moving parts and very quiet. If you get the new one there is no fps loss, and it won't hurt your vanes.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:35 AM

Don't shoot something just because the shop likes it, shoot it because it works and you like it! The WB has worked great for many a hunter since it was introduced. My dad and uncles success with it over the past few years has finally gotten me to give one a try this year. It's the Deluxe QS and it has the new biscuit (B2). You can also check out the new Whisper Disc from GKF. it's a similar design to the WB.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have no experience with the Bodoodle three finger but I do with the WB. If you are looking for a rest that will always hold your arrow then the WB will do it.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

The Bodoodle Zapper Line is an outstanding rest.....it is overwhelmingly the rest of choice my proshop. It is easy to tune and very user friendly as well as accurate. I would stick with the zapper 400 for hunting...Also I tried the 400HP and found the overdraw to be quite less forgiving.

I think everyone will Agree Doodle products are always quality.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:43 PM

I think the bodoodle and whisker bisquit are good rests as is the GKF whisper disk and APA ultimate when it comes to arrow contaniment. But personally i would try the RIPCORD arrow rest before I used the afore mentioned style of rest. It is capable of complete arrow containment and is easier on your vanes or feathers than even the best standard containment rest. Just my opionon the others are good rests and will do the job, but I think this one does it all.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:34 PM

I shoot a 3 prong Bodoodle 400 Zapper rest. It might be abit noiser than the WB right after the arrow clears the rest...the springy prongs makes a slight twang sound. You'll have to carefully align the arrow if using helical fletching. That's the reason I'm now using 2 degree offset fletching...no chance of having a vane brushing on a prong. Other than that, i really like the Bodoodle...a solid well built rest. I have no experience with the Whisker Biscuit.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks everyone for your experience! Really appreciate it.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Walmart,
You might want to do a little tuning on that rest....there should be no twang.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

I have used both. Both are great rests, however I prefer the Bodoodle Pro-Lite to the WB

Quick Reply: Bodoodle or Whisker Biscuit ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.