Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Pine Ridge Instant Glue. >

Pine Ridge Instant Glue.

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Pine Ridge Instant Glue.

Old 04-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Pine Ridge Instant Glue.

A buddy of mine picked up a sample of the Pine Ridge Instant Glue at the ATA Show in January 2004 and recommend it to me. I just recently got myself some of this stuff and it's the best--by a long shot, of any arrow glue I've used over the years!!!
I refletched some carbon shafts today and was shooting them 15 minutes after.
The clamp can be removed '10 seconds' after gluing a vane, and you'll destroy the vane trying to pull it loose--this stuff is amazing.

I haven't tried removing any vanes after using this glue,--as yet, but I'm sure if done properly one should not have a problem.
Great stuff IMHO.
http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...=DUB2601/101.1
Old 04-22-2004, 06:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Pine Ridge Instant Glue.

I have been using the Pine Ridge "super glue" -style applicant for almost a year now. Definitely very strong and consistant though I am occasionally getting some "whitening" around the vanes. Not sure if this is something I am doing or if it is a combination of the glue/shaft/fletching. The glue is definitely one of the tightest holding I have ever tried.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am occasionally getting some "whitening" around the vanes
I get quite a bit of this using the AAE Fastset Gel, so I try to remove as much of the excess glue from the side of the vanes with a q-tip, when there is excess glue present.

Are you also using the Gold Tip shafts--is the same whitening happening on other shafts as well? Could be some chemical reaction.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

On both Beman ICS and the Axis STs. I think you are correct about the excess glue and a reaction with the air. I will try less and see what happens. Guess that means I need another dozen Axis.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Spike

I am using adhesive India products , this very strong and consistent.I have used that glue in many years.