Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 BBQ Sauce on Crow???? New Trophy Taker Believer >

BBQ Sauce on Crow???? New Trophy Taker Believer

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

BBQ Sauce on Crow???? New Trophy Taker Believer

Old 02-16-2004, 09:15 AM

Default BBQ Sauce on Crow???? New Trophy Taker Believer

Okay I will be eating crow for quite awhile after finally trying a trophy taker rest that was sent to me by a friend with the request that I shoot at least 500 arrows from it before I ever say I won't ever use one of those gal-dang drop away things.
I have to say that after setting it up which was very easy I shot better and tighter groups than I ever have. And this with the idea in mind that i would find something wrong with the rest no matter what well I can't find anything wrong with this rest except for the fact that I robinhooded two of my first twenty arrows at 20 yrds and shot better 40 yard groups than ever before.
Trophy Taker has made a believer out of me. As far as how long they last only time can tell.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:07 AM

Default RE: BBQ Sauce on Crow???? New Trophy Taker Believer

Sounds like some good shooting. I have been in loze with the MZE ever since I first tried one. I will not have any other type of rest than a drop away from now on.